Dear Valued Supplier
Thank you for your interest in working with ACTVET, IAT and ADVETI and we look forward to having a successful business relationship with your firm. By completing the registration process, your company will be added to ACTVET, IAT and ADVETI supplier database, which is used to identify potential suppliers that possess the capability of providing Products and Services necessary to meet ACTVET, IAT and ADVETI requirements. You will be kept informed of the progress of your registration. Please note that subsequent to registration, we may request additional information during the prequalification process. To be considered for registration with ACTVET , it is important that potential vendors provide correct information. The following documents are required:
For New Suppliers:
- Download the Registration Form and attach it with the registration request. To download
- Valid commercial license.
- Valid Certificate of Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Supporting documents for commercial agencies (if any).
- Authenticated signature of the person authorized to sign.
- A certified letter of delegation to sign if the signatory is not the owner.
- A valid passport of the owner of the company / organization and partners.
- Company / Organization bank account (issued by the bank or s and signed by the authorized person in the company / organization).
For registration guidance, please open the following link User Guide.
Each application will be evaluated by the Vendor management team on the basis of experience, financial soundness and relevance of the goods or services. Interested applicants may wish to provide a set of catalogues or specifications relating to its products or services. Please forward the certified application with supporting documents to our Vendor management portal. Submission of a completed application package does not mean that you will be automatically included in the database. Registration will depend on the result of the evaluation of your application. Inclusion of your company in the database does not mean that it will be included in all supplier solicitations, it only means that your company, if included in the database, will be given equal consideration in the process of supplier selection. If you require assistance on technical help in completing the registration requirements, please forward your inquiry to Vendor management team @ VendorManagement@ACTVET.ac.ae We thank you for your interest in being a supplier to ACTVET and look forward to receiving your application soon. ACTVET, IAT and ADVETI reserve the right to check other resources to verify the submitted information during registration and/ or prequalification. Please note that neither the Registration nor Prequalification process acts as a guarantee for work with ACTVET, IAT and ADVETI; rather, it highlights the suitable local resources that are available.
For registration inquiries or for further clarification, please contact ACTVET Vendor Management Team during working hours:
Phone:+971 2 613 2094 | +971 2 613 2103
- Fields marked with (*) are mandatory and should be completed in order to submit your application successfully.
- Documents and certificates will be accepted in Arabic and/ or English. Documents in languages other than Arabic or English must be accompanied by an accurate English translation of relevant passages.
- The application is an integral part of the prequalification documents and the Applicant is expected to follow all instructions in order to furnish ACTVET with all information or documents required for the purpose of prequalification.
- Applications submitted with incomplete information may be rejected.
- The Applicant shall bear all costs associated with the submission; ACTVET shall in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the outcome of the registration process.
- Please provide concise, thorough and accurate information and remember to state only those activities that are directly applicable to your business.
- Please complete the information below to gain access to the system.
- You will be notified by e-mail when your registration has been accepted.